Pumping Hints for use of the LA Pump Brand System
Operation of the air valve
Turn the valve on top of the cylinder clockwise to maintain the vacuum. Never over tighten this valve as too much pressure may damage the internal seal.
To release the vacuum, loosen the valve (turn counterclockwise) a half turn or until you hear the air release.
Use of the vacuum pump and cylinders
- Connect the pump to the cylinder by pushing the male coupler on the pump hose to the female coupler on the cylinder. You will hear an audible click when the two couplers are successfully connected. (To disconnect the couplers push in on the metal tab on the side of the female connector and the hose will be released. Never use any tools on the coupler to tighten it, only finger tight to avoid damage. Our Deluxe Pump have an air- release mechanism on the bottom of the body of the pump (A small pin like on a tire stem) just push in and release while cylinder is attached.
- You may release the hose from the cylinder with the quick disconnect valve after you have reached the desired
pressure. The valve allows pressure to be held without being attached to the pump.
Before placing the penis inside of the cylinder lubricate your penis well with a personal lubricant. We suggest “Sex Grease” premium quality water based brand that is available from our online store. Formulated with Herbs and vitamins to attain a maximum lubricity for use by vacuum pumpers on sensitive skin and delicate tissue. Lube the penis well so it will be drawn into the cylinder with limited friction, ensuring comfort and maximum results. Apply some lube to the flared area of the cylinder to help in attaining a good vacuum seal.
- Some pumpers shave or trim the hair at the base of the pubis to help maintain a good vacuum seal. Alternately, a thick petroleum based lubricant (like our Pumpers Lube) can be used to help achieve a seal if you are very hairy. Petroleum based lubes are messy and don't wash off as easily as our Sex Grease.
- Place the penis in the cylinder, hold the cylinder against the groin area of the body and pump gently until you find the best comfort level for you. Each person's comfort level is different. To avoid having your scrotum sack sucked in the tube pull down on your testicles and sack until the pressure is formed in the cylinder.
- Do not vacuum pump for more than 15 minutes at a time. Only pump to a level of comfort, never past that point. This will be different for each individual, as tissue types vary from person to person. Take it easy, it is not necessary to use a lot of pressure to get good results. (For those who have a Deluxe Pump, pressure levels should be kept between 4-6 on the outside vacuum gauge.) We find the best results are achieved with a 15-minute session 4 times a week. Advanced pumpers may choose to pump 2-3 sessions per day, with a rest period of 10-15 minutes between each.
Heat and moisture helps with softening of tissue, we suggest pumping after you have taken a warm bath or shower. Some men prefer to use our basic hand pump while in the tub or shower. Using after the bath or shower provides best results. Our deluxe pump is for dry pumping or after bathing only. Some suggest use of a heating pad or heat lamp. We advise extreme caution in use of external heating devices, as they may cause damage. (Note also that using electrical devices in or near water is obviously not a good idea.)
- Experimentation will be the best teacher of what is best for you, take the time to experiment for the best experience with your system. Many men enjoy masturbating while in the cylinder. Your dedication to regular pumping (like exercise) on a daily basis will produce the best over all results
- After each pumping session we recommend that you massage your genitals, take your time, this will help you attain maximum results
and good penis health.
Care and storage of Pumps and Cylinders
Pumps should cleaned after use and stored dry. Cylinders may be cleaned with a mild antibacterial detergent like Ivory liquid.
Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials in order to preserve the clarity of your cylinders. Cylinder connectors should be loosened
slightly prior to storage. (i.e.: not screwed tight.) Cleaning cylinders or pumps in an automatic dishwasher is NOT recommended,
and will void your warranty.
Special Instructions Foreskin Pumping
- Place the clear plastic foreskin ball on the head of the penis. Carefully pull the foreskin over the ball. Make sure to put a liberal amount of lubricant on the foreskin, penis head and cylinder.
- Place the foreskin cylinder over the foreskin and the clear plastic foreskin ball (make sure the pump is already attached to the foreskin cylinder) and pump gently until you have drawn the foreskin around the clear plastic ball and into the foreskin cylinder. This is a rather complicated and somewhat awkward process, but many have reported favorable success. Follow the hints above; they apply to foreskin pumping as well as penis pumping.
Special Instructions Female Pumping
Most of the same rules apply as for men. It is most important to note that every person has a different kind of tissue and skin type. Self-testing as to the amount of pressure and time will vary. It is always better to start with lower pressure, (2-3 in/hg indicated on the outside of the gauge of our deluxe pump) experiment from there. The tissues of the vaginal area are delicate. Starting with lower pressure and working up to reach your goal will promote success. Keep the pressure below 6 in/hg. Breast areas respond well at lower pressures and working your way up. Best to only apply pressure for no more than 10 minutes, you may reapply pressure for a second time at each setting, but please take a break in between so as to give the tissues time to rest. You should never pump to a point of discomfort or pain.
WARNING: To avoid injury or aggravation of preexisting conditions, vacuum pumps should not be used on rashes, swollen or inflamed
areas or skin lacerations. Discontinue use immediately if you experience any pain. We recommend you do not keep the vacuum applied for longer
than 15 minutes. If you feel any pain or discomfort stop using the product immediately and consult a physician. These products
are recreational in nature, and are offered as novelty items. The producers, manufacturer and distributors disclaim any responsibility
or liability, in connection with the use of these products.
Feel free to e-mail email@example.com anytime; we're here to
Switch to Mobile